MTL PILATES LAB
373 Ste-Catherine Ouest · Suite 301
Montreal QC H3B 1A1
Monday : 7:00 à 19:00
Tuesday : 7:00 à 19:00
Wednesday : 7:00 à 19:00
Thursday : 7:00 à 19:00
Friday : 7:00 à 13:00
Saturday : 11:00 à 13:00
1) Classes must be prepaid using Mind Body Online.
2) Shoes must be removed before entering the Lab.
3) Cell phones & pagers must be turned off.
4) Bring a water bottle.
5) Arrive 5 minutes before class starts.
6) Refrain from wearing perfume and cream on hands and feet.
7) Wear gripe soles socks especially in the presence of a skin condition on feet.
8) Inform us 24 hrs in advance for all class cancelation.
The entire MTL Pilates Lab team is happy to announce the progressive reopening of the studio as of Tuesday June 23rd.
The new features put in place for your comfort:
– CLASSES IN THE STUDIO are reorganize to limit traffic.
– VIRTUAL CLASSES are maintained and adapted to continue training from the comfort of your home.
– The validity of your passes will be adapted.
– New vinyl foot straps have been installed to facilitate cleaning and disinfection.
– A distance of 2 meters between the devices: every second device will be used.
– 15 minutes between classes to allow for disinfection and ventilation.
– The devices are disinfected twice: by you and then by the instructor.
Barrier gestures to be respected in the studio:
– If possible, arrive already dressed, with your water bottle full.
– Arrive 2 minutes before the beginning of the class, not before.
– Upon arrival, take off your shoes and put on socks dedicated to Pilates.
– Wash your hands upon arrival.
– Clean your equipment after each class with the certified disinfectant spray provided.
– Respect social distancing and do not stay at the entrance of the studio after class.
– Wearing a mask is not mandatory, the instructor will wear a protective visor.
For our part, the entire MTL Pilates Lab team will ensure that the room is well ventilated between each class as well as cleaning door handles, equipment and contact areas between each class.
We ask that you postpone your visit to the studio in the following cases:
– If you have any doubts about your state of health, possible symptoms of COVID-19
– If you return from a trip outside the country less than 14 days ago
– If you have had a positive COVID-19 screening test or have been in contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 less than 14 days ago.
– If you are over 70 years of age.
– If you are in poor health or have cardiac or respiratory risks.
We ask that you inform us if you need to postpone your visit for a reason related to COVID-19. We are committed to offering you virtual sessions when you are unable to come to the studio.